Procedure and precautions for replacing the liquid filter bag？
When to replace the filter bag:
(1) : The replacement time is roughly determined according to experience.
(2) : the filter installed on the inlet and outlet pipe of the pressure gauge, differential pressure across the pressure gauge shows before and after to determine the time to change the filter bag, filter bag commonly can withstand the pressure differential of 0.5 ~ 1 kg/cm2, when the pressure difference at the interval, should be timely replacement of filter bag to avoid the filter bag is broken, and influence filter effect, don’t be penny wise and pound foolish.
Bag filter The steps to replace the filter bag are as follows:
The first step is to close the inlet valve and open the exhaust valve, so that the pressure inside the bag filter falls to normal pressure;
The second step, open the top cover of the four sets of ring head bolts, open the top cover;
The third step is to open the clip of the fixed filter bag, put forward the blocked filter bag, and replace the new filter bag;
The fourth step, close the top cover, lock four sets of ring head bolts;
Step 5: Open the inlet valve and close the exhaust valve when the liquid flows out.
The total process usually takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
The liquid filter bag should be paid attention to when installing:
1. Take out the new filter bag and seal the new filter bag in the carton. The unused filter bag must be put into the plastic bag again to prevent dust pollution.
2. Turn off the power to stop the pump, and close the inlet and outlet valves (for users who have replaced the filter bags).
3, release the pressure, for safety, ensure that the nozzle is rushed to a safe place. Open the exhaust valve and slowly reduce the filter pressure (for users who are replacing the filter bag).
4. Open the cover and ensure that the pressure of the filter cylinder is reduced to zero. Take out the used filter bag. (For the user who has replaced the filter bag).
5. Ensure that the filter edges are cleaned.
6, check the arc degree and edge of the basket. The upper edge of the net basket and the surface in contact with the filter cylinder must be flat. (Liquid filter bag manufacturer)If there is no net basket or the net basket is installed incorrectly, the filter fault will occur.
7. Install the new filter bag. The filter bag must be inserted into the net basket, and the seal ring of the filter bag must be correctly seated in the sealing groove.
8. Check the gasket and select the gasket compatible with the fluid. Close the lid, taking special care to ensure that the gasket is not twisted or out of slot when closing the filter lid, and tighten the ring nut clockwise.
9. Close the exhaust valve and open the pump switch. Open the inlet valve, slowly open the valve to observe whether leakage. In the event of a leak, immediately close the inlet valve and start over and open the outlet valve.