How much do you know about PP melt blown filter element?
PP melt blown filter element is a tubular filter element made of non-toxic and odorless polypropylene particles through heating, melting, spinning, traction, and receiving forming. If the raw material is mainly polypropylene, it can be called PP melt blown filter element.
It is not only used in water purification in large quantities. It also has outstanding chemical compatibility and is suitable for the filtration of strong acids, strong alkalis and organic solvents. Strong dirt holding capacity, long service life and low cost.
Filter Accuracy: 1µm, 3µm, 5µm, 10µm, 20µm, 30µm, 60µm
Applicable PH value: 1-13
Maximum Pressure Difference: 0.4Mpa in the positive direction. Working temperature: under 0.25Mpa, <70C.
Sterilization: Tolerate 126°C, 30 minutes on-line steam sterilization.
The water extract of the endotoxin filter column has been tested by IAL, and the endotoxin content is less than 0.5EU/ml
(1) Filtration efficiency and filtration accuracy, uniform filter pore density, filtration efficiency over 99%.
(2) The filter resistance is small, the filter flow is the most human, the dirt holding capacity is large, and the service life is long. The fiber diameter and gap are adjustable during the production process. The inner layer of the filter element is small and the outer layer is large, which increases the flow rate and Dirt holding capacity, the filter element is not easy to be blocked, and the service life is prolonged.
(3) It has high cleanliness, no pollution to water, acid and alkali resistance, organic solvents, and corrosion.
(4) High strength, the filter element will not be deformed when the water pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the filter exceeds 0.4Mpa, and the filtration efficiency will not decrease when the temperature exceeds 90″C.
(5) This product has excellent properties after being modified by polypropylene. High hydrophilicity, can absorb ten times the weight of water, so it can be used for oil-water separation.
(1) Please select the filter element according to the accuracy of the filtered liquid and the impurities contained. The viscous liquid can be filtered by the two-stage filter and the first-stage coarse filter, which reduces the resistance and prolongs the service life of the filter (generally 3-4 times).
(2) Please install the filter element correctly. If you find that the filtered water is polluted, you should carefully check whether the filter element is skewed and whether the two ends are strictly aligned and compressed.
(3) When the pressure difference reaches 0.2MPa, the filter element should be cleaned or replaced.
Pharmaceutical Industry: pre-filtration of various injections, liquid medicines and injection bottle washing water, pre-filtration of large infusions and various antibiotics and Chinese medicine injections.
Food Industry: filtration of alcohol, beverages and drinking water.
Electronics Industry: pre-filtration of pure water and ultra-pure water.
Petroleum and Chemical Industry: filtration of various organic solvents, acids, lye, oilfield water injection filtration.