Get Started with Bag Filters
The bag-type medium-efficiency filter mainly filters dust particles of about 1um in the air, and the medium-efficiency filter is mainly used in central air conditioning and centralized air supply systems. It can be used for primary filtration of air-conditioning systems to protect the lower filters in the system and the system itself. In places where air purification and cleanliness requirements are not strict, the air treated by the medium-efficiency air filter can be directly sent in.
Why is the bag-type structure more popular than the plate-type plastic frame? The structural advantage of the medium-efficiency bag filter adopts the flange structure filter bag adopts the synthetic fiber “V”-shaped stitching, and the effective filtering area is much larger than the plate-type structure’s wedge fold and the dust holding capacity is much larger. Long service life, wide applicability of filtration efficiency F5-F8, bag-type metal frame can be reused, just replace the filter bag, economical and environmentally friendly. The plastic frame filter can be used interchangeably with the Medium pocket filter, but its frame-structured glass fiber filter paper cannot be reused. The price is much more expensive than that of the bag-type filter. It is the most widely used medium-efficiency filter on the market.
The outstanding advantage of the bag-type medium-efficiency filter is that it has high dust removal efficiency, and the selection of filter materials is also very wide. There are activated carbon materials, non-woven fabrics, glass fibers, etc. In detail, the medium-efficiency bag filter is installed at the air inlet, and the rated air volume passes through the filter material (non-woven fabric, glass fiber, activated carbon). When the dust-containing airflow passes through the filter bag, the dust will be collected by screening, inertia, adhesion, diffusion and static electricity when the airflow passes through the filter cloth. The dust is blocked on the surface of the filter bag, and the filtered air is discharged through the fiber gap of the filter bag.
Bag-type medium-efficiency filters are widely used in the intermediate-level filtration of air-conditioning systems. Product features:
1. The bag filter generally adopts a metal outer frame and a flange structure, and uses high-performance synthetic fiber “V” type ultrasonic stitching, which has good air tightness and stability, and is not easy to be damaged when the air volume is large, which affects the filtration efficiency.
2. The filter material of the bag filter contains electrostatic fibers, which has a very good capture effect of less than 1 micron in the air, large effective filtering area, large dust holding capacity and long service life.
3. The bag filter can be made into 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and other bag filters according to different requirements
4. The bag filter is convenient and quick to replace the filter bag, which greatly reduces the operating cost and is widely used.
5. The bag filter has high humidity resistance
We also have other bag-type medium-efficiency filters，for example，fiberglass washable pocket bag air filter，etc.If you need to contact the manufacturer.